Accessibility Statement for Sunday Forever
Measures to support accessibility
Sunday Forever takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Sunday Forever:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Sunday Forever is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Sunday Forever. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Sunday Forever:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 34 West 27th Street New York, New York 10001
- Instagram: @sundayforever
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Sunday Forever relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Sunday Forever , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Sunday Forever:
- Comments from users: Some uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We are working diligently to fix any images that do not contain text alternatives. If or when an issue is brought to our attention we make the repair within 48 hours.. Please let us know if you encounter an issue so we can help immediatley.
Sunday Forever assessed the accessibility of Sunday Forever by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 19 April 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.
Follow Ashli on Instagram
Hi! I'm Ashli, founder of this little corner of the internet. I love making nice things, serving our customers, hanging out in nature and being a dog mom of 3.
This is Ted, Wyatt and Kevin in line from oldest to youngest. Ted is the Head of Quality Control, Wyatt is our Warehouse Manager and Kevin is our lifelong intern.
Here's a tiny glimpse of our Sunday Forever Studio, but there's way more behind the scenes action on our socials, so catch the good stuff there.